Responsive Ad Area

Parenting

Couple reveals their joy after naturally conceiving triplets following a miscarriage

Mother who was left heartbroken by a miscarriage gives birth to naturally conceived TRIPLETS on exactly the same day the baby she lost was dueAlison OLeary and Chris Deasy, both 32, of Dublin, naturally conceived tripletsIt came after a devastating miscarriage for the couple in November 2018But their triplets were miraculously born on their sibling's original due dateBy Jessica Green For Mailonline Published: 10:45, 13 February 2020 | Updated: 12:34, 13 February 2020 A couple's heartache turned into joy when they naturally conceived triplets following a miscarriage – and they were born on their sibling's original due date.Alison O'Leary and Chris Deasy, both 32, from Dublin, were devastated when they discovered that they wouldn't be welcoming a baby into the world on her due date of August...

Tulip Siddiq: ‘I needed a caesarean – instead I was at parliament’

When the Hampstead and Kilburn MP Tulip Siddiq found out she was pregnant with her second child, which must have been roughly nine months and three weeks ago, “I said to Chris, my husband: ‘Thank God it’s [due at] the end of January – that means I can vote.’” She is sitting in the living room of her new home in Kilburn, north-west London. It is homely, because there’s a baby in it, but she and Chris have just moved in, and their only furniture is the gigantic plastic toy kitchen belonging to their two-year-old daughter, Azalea. Chris, she says “told me off, said that shouldn’t be the first thing on my mind. But …” I’m expecting her to say something a bit more predictable, about how obviously the baby comes first. Not so much … “My constituency is 75% remain. I don’t know who the other 25% ...

BBC2 show reveals Oscar Wilde was hands-on father who doted on his sons

There’s no doubt that if he were alive today, Oscar Wilde would be a glittering star of social media.  Provocative, intellectual, dazzlingly witty, he’d have followers clamouring to ‘like’ his posts, while his detractors would be aiming online barbs – or worse – at him.  After all, as Oscar himself once remarked, ‘There’s only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that’s not being talked about.’ And here he is, nearly 120 years after his death, being talked about again, this time in a brilliant 90-minute BBC2 documentary, The Importance Of Being Oscar.  A new documentary shows that the Irish poet, playwright and novelist Oscar Wilde, pictured, was a doting father who would play nursery games with his two sons Cyril and Vyvyan The facts of his life – the triumphs, the co...